Saved searches are a great option to keep an eye out for what you're looking for!
- Tap search
- Type in your search term, we'll go with 'bike'
- Type in 'bike' and any post on Bunz containing the term 'bike' will come up in search
- If you would like to save this search so you are notified when new posts are created on Bunz with the item you're looking for, you can do so after searching the term, then tapping the bookmark option in the top right, in order to narrow your saved search
- You can manage your saved searches in your app settings anytime; Settings>Saved Searches
- You will receive a notification once a day in the AM if there are any news posts that contain your saved search criteria
- Posts can be filtered on Bunz in the filtering option in search; you can narrow your searches down via relevance (automatic filter) or by most recent
- By whether or not the Bun accepts BTZ
- Based on search category